Organizations of every size receive significant discounts with a New York Law Journal site license.
The New York Law Journal makes it easy to offer online access throughout your organization - whether or not you already subscribe to the Law Journal in print.
The New York Law Journal Online
- Exclusive subscribers-only morning e-mail with all the important news, decisions and columns from each day's NYLJ formatted to be read easily on your computer or mobile device.
- New mobile friendly site, redesigned for easy navigation to your practice area and search capabilities on 5+ years of Decisions.
- Complete courts resource center including judicial profiles, court rules and calendars.
Group subscribers save up to 70% off individual rates!
The New York Law Journal Online plus Smart Litigator
+ Smart Litigator New York
Everything from NYLJ.com plus:
- A full, searchable archive of NYLJ content
- A complete database for NY legal research, including cases, verdicts and settlements for benchmarking a claim's value, proven checklists for trial planning and more.
- Exclusive access to full case files from some of New York's most prominent litigators
Add Smart Litigator and save even more!
For a custom quote for your organization, fill out this simple form, or call Judy Weiss at 347.227.3140.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do site licenses work?
We can set up access for your organization in one of two ways: a group account, which gives you a fixed number of UserIDs and passwords for people you select in your organization, and an IP-authenticated license, which offers unlimited access to anyone in your organization using your authorized IP address(es). Both accounts are easy to set up and administer.
What if I have The New York Law Journal in print, is there a discount on online access?
Yes, there are significant discounts in place for print subscribers who want to extend access to more of their organization. Please contact us for details. (If you're a print subscriber, by the way, we hope you realize you are already entitled to one premium NYLJ.com account for every print copy you receive.)
What if I want to change my license during the course of the year?
That's no problem. You can increase or decrease the number of seats in your license, or add and delete individual users, at any time.
How do I figure out the best plan for my organization?
Contact us. Our account managers will help you decide on the best package of New York Law Journal products across all media.