Notices & Tools
Create Public Notices
Welcome to the New York Law Journal's LLC / LLP Public Notice submission web site. This is the best place to fulfill your Limited Liability Company / Limited Liability Partnership Public Notice Requirements.
The statutes, in their entirety, can be found at:
www.senate.state.ny.us (Section 206 of the Limited Liability Law as amended by Chapter 767 of the laws of 2005)
- Your public notice will be run in the New York Law Journal within 5 business days of submission. After submitting you will receive a proof for your review.
- Once you approve the formatted notice via email or faxed signature, your notice will schedule to run once a week for six consecutive weeks.
- An invoice will be mailed to the address specified on the submission sheet on the first day of publication.
- The affidavit proof of publication will be mailed out the last day of publication**.
- You may look to see if your ad has run by going to NYLawyer.com/publicNotices and then search for LLC/LLP.
- The cost of the public notice is $723.20 for 14 lines plus $8.55 per line/insertion for every additional line thereafter.
- If you have questions please e-mail the Public Notice Department at firstname.lastname@example.org (phone# :866-305-3058).
** The New York Law Journal will not release any affidavit of publication until all fees have been paid in full. Payment may be remitted via Ck, Visa, MC or AMEX.
NOTICE OF FORMATION of Prime Example, LLC. Article of Organization filed with the Secretary of State of NY (SSNY) on 04/08/05. Office location: NY County. SSNY has been designated as agent upon whom process against it may be served. The Post Office address to which the SSNY shall mail a copy of any process against the LLC served upon him is C/O the LLC 111 W. 45th Street. N.Y., N.Y., 10001. Date of Dissolution: 12/31/2016. Purpose of LLC: to engage in any lawful act or activity. Street address of Principal Business location is: 312 5th Avenue, N.Y., N.Y., 10011.