Personal Notes on Lawyers
• Jason Nardiello has joined Hiscock & Barclay as a partner in the firm's intellectual property practice in Syracuse. He was practicing at Locke Lord.
• Cozen O'Connor has added Martin Gusy as chair of its new international arbitration practice, along with counsel Matthew Weldon. Both join from Gusy Van der Zandt, where Gusy was head of the firm's litigation and arbitration department.
• Epstein Becker Green has added Bethany Hills as a member in its health care and life sciences practice. Hills was previously a partner with Hodgson Russ.
• Davidoff Hutcher & Citron has added Sandra Busell as a partner in the firm's trusts and estates group in Garden City. Busell was managing partner of Busell & Stier in Great Neck.
• Pryor Cashman has added Daniel Scott as a partner in the firm's trust and estates group. He joins from Chadbourne & Parke.
• Sills Cummis & Gross has elected David Weiss as a member in the firm's corporate practice. Clint Kakstys, real estate, was promoted to of counsel.
• Richards Kibbe & Orbe has elevated to partner Ryan Jackson and Keith Sambur in the firm's lending and restructuring practice.
• Proskauer Rose has promoted to partner Richard Corn, tax, and Keisha-Ann Gray, labor and employment. The firm promoted to senior counsel Patrick Lamparello, labor and employment, and Paresh Trivedi, corporate.
• Latham & Watkins has elected to its partnership Thomas Malone, corporate, and Kevin McDonough, litigation. The firm elected Dennis Craythorn, corporate, and Brandon Dalling, finance, to counsel.
• Architecture and engineering firm Cannon Design has promoted James Appler, based in Buffalo, to general counsel. As general counsel, Appler will be responsible for all legal matters including contracting, claims and litigation, licensing, corporate law, employment practices and affairs associated with the firm's expansion initiatives.