Personal Notes on Lawyers
• Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman has promoted to partner Emilie Cooper, commercial litigation; Jenifer Foley, matrimonial and family law; Jenny Kim, commercial litigation; Zachary Mazin, commercial litigation; Joshua Siegel, commercial litigation; and Matthew Stein, creditors' rights and bankruptcy; and to special counsel Gary Dunn and Shalini Kisten Rajoo, both in commercial litigation.
• White & Case has promoted to partner Claudine Columbres in its commercial litigation practice.
• Morgan, Lewis & Bockius has added Glenn Siegel as a partner in the business and finance practice and co-head of its bankruptcy and restructuring group. He was a partner at Dechert.
• Christopher Hilbert has joined Norton Rose Fulbright as a partner focusing on corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, securities, finance, capital markets and contracts. He was a partner at Jones Day.
• Partners Jason Sultzer and Joseph Lipari have formed the Sultzer Law Group, a litigation firm focusing on product liability, class action, asbestos defense and commercial and employment litigation. Sultzer and Lipari were previously practicing at Littleton Joyce Ughetta Park & Kelly. Joining them in New York as of counsel are Melissa Losquadro, who had been a law clerk for Judge David Peebles in the Northern District, and Ruby Sultzer, a solo practitioner.