Personal Notes on Lawyers
• Morgan, Lewis & Bockius has added Kevin O'Mara as a partner in the firm's business and finance practice. He was a partner at Jones Day.
• McDermott Will & Emery has added Todd Harrison as a partner in its white collar and securities defense practice group. Harrison was practicing at Patton Boggs.
• Foley & Lardner has added Lisa Estrada in the firm's health care industry team as a partner. Estrada previously led the health care practice group at Arent Fox.
• Real estate law firm Belkin Burden Wenig & Goldman has added Allison Lissner as a partner in the firm's real estate transactional department. Lissner was a partner at Cole, Schotz, Meisel, Forman & Leonard.
• Consulting firm Alvarez & Marsal has hired Arthur Woodard as managing director of its executive benefits compensation practice. He is based in Greenwich, Conn., and New York. Woodard was chair of the employee benefits and executive compensation practice at Kaye Scholer. [Editors' Note: This item has been updated to reflect a Correction.]
• WNET, parent company of New York's public television stations THIRTEEN and WLIW21 and operator of NJTV, has appointed Antonia Carew-Watts as associate counsel. Carew-Watts will be responsible for managing program business and legal affairs for WNET and its production subsidiaries. She was an associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton.
• Harris Beach has added Steven Primo as a partner and Courtney Hills as senior counsel in Syracuse in the firm's municipalities and local agencies industry team and the commercial real estate group. They were practicing at Primo Law Offices in East Syracuse.
• Doreen Simmons has received the 2013 American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Second Circuit. The American Inns of Court fosters excellence in professionalism, ethics, civility, and legal skills. Simmons is the leader of the environmental practice of Syracuse-based Hancock Estabrook.
• Golenbock Eiseman Assor Bell & Peskoe has added Kyle Foley as a partner in the firm's corporate practice, concentrating on finance, commercial lending and general corporate work. He was practicing at Zukerman Gore Brandeis & Crossman.