SUSAN JAFFIE, res, v. RODNEY E.WICKLINE, ap
- SUPREME COURT, APPELLATE DIVISION: SECOND JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT
- Feb 05 2013 (Date Decided)
- Eng, P.J.; Mastro, Rivera, Skelos and Dillon, JJ.
MATTER OF SUSAN JAFFIE, res, v. RODNEY E.WICKLINE, ap — Appeal by Rodney Wickline from an order of the Family Court, Suffolk County, dated December 13, 2012. Pursuant to §670.4(a) of the rules of this Court (22 NYCRR 670.4[a]), it is
ORDERED that the appeal in the above-entitled proceeding shall be perfected within 60 days after the receipt by the appellant of the transcripts of the minutes of the proceedings in the Family Court, and the appellant shall notify this Court by letter of the date the transcripts are received, or, if there are no minutes of proceedings to be transcribed, within 60 days of the date of this ; and it is further,
ORDERED that within 30 days after the date of this , the appellant shall file in the office of the Clerk of this Court one of the following:
(1) an affidavit or affirmation stating that there are no minutes of the Family Court proceedings to be transcribed for the appeal; or
(2) if there are such minutes, an affidavit or affirmation that the transcript has been received, and indicating the date that it was received; or
(3) if the transcript has not been received, an affidavit or affirmation stating that it has been ordered and paid for, the date thereof and the date by which the transcript is expected; or
(4) an affidavit or an affirmation withdrawing the appeal; and it is further,
ORDERED that if none of the actions described in (1), (2), (3), or (4) above has been taken within 30 days of the date of this , the Clerk of the Court shall issue an order to all parties to the appeal to show cause why the appeal should or should not be dismissed.