PATRICIA MUCKLE, res, v. ELWIN GENTLE, ap
- SUPREME COURT, APPELLATE DIVISION: SECOND JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT
- Jan 24 2013 (Date Decided)
- Eng, P.J.; Mastro, Rivera, Skelos and Dillon, JJ.
MATTER OF PATRICIA MUCKLE, res, v. ELWIN GENTLE, ap — Appeal by Elwin Gentle from an order of the Family Court, Westchester County, dated October 9, 2012. By dated December 5. 2012, the appellant was directed to file one of the following in the office of the Clerk of the Court, within 30 days after the date of the :
(1) an affidavit or affirmation stating that there were no minutes of the Family Court proceedings to be transcribed for the appeal; or
(2) if there were such minutes, an affidavit or affirmation that the transcript was received, and indicating the date that it was received; or
(3) if the transcript was not received, an affidavit or affirmation stating that it was ordered and paid for, the date thereof and the date by which the transcript was expected; or
(4) an affidavit or an affirmation withdrawing the appeal.
The appellant has failed to comply with the . Pursuant to §670.4(a)(5) of the rules of this Court (22 NYCRR 670.4[a]), it is
ORDERED that the parties or their attorneys are directed to show cause before this Court why an order should or should not be made and entered dismissing the appeal in the aboveentitled proceeding for failure to comply with the dated December 5. 2012, by each filing an affirmation or affidavit on that issue in the office of the Clerk of this Court and serving one copy of the same on each other on or before February 15, 2013; and it is further,
ORDERED that the Clerk of this Court, or his designee, is directed to serve a copy of this upon the parties or their attorneys by regular mail.