Bacolitsas v. 86th & 3rd Owner, LLC
Contracts | Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- 10-4229-cv(L); 10-5230-cv(CON)
- Before: Sack, Hall, Lohier, C.JJ.
- For Plaintiff: For Plaintiffs-Counter-Defendants-Appellees: Adam Leitman Bailey, John M. Desiderio, William J. Geller, Courtney J. Killelea, on The Brief, Jeffrey R.Metz, New York, New York.
- For Defendant: For Defendant-Counter-Claimant-Appellant: Adrienne B. Koch and Thomas M. Lopez, on The Brief, Mark Walfish, Katsky Korins LLP, New York, New York. And Defendant-Appellant Michael, Levitt & Rubinstein, LLC. For Amicus Curiae The U.S.A.1: Sarah S. Normand, Assistant United States Attorney, on The Brief, Li Yu, Assistant United States Attorney, New York, New York. For Amicus Curiae The Real Estate Board of New York., Robert D. Kaplan, Friedman Kaplan Seiler & Adelman LLP, New York, New York.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now