Courts | Court Notes
CourtNotes, offered exclusively by the New York Law Journal, is a comprehensive listing of news and updates from the Federal, State and Appellate Courts. CourtNotes is updated on a daily basis to bring you the most current information happening in the New York Courts today.Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Mayor's Advisory Committee on the Judiciary
- Public hearing to be held on Dec. 16, 2013 to receive information concerning the fitness of judicial nominees for appointment by Mayor Bloomberg New Note!
Commercial Division Advisory Committee
- Proposed Adoption of Rule 9, Relating to the Use of Accellerated Adjudication Procedures Comment Deadline is Feb. 6, 2014. New Note!
- Proposed Adoption of New Rule of the Commercial Division 22NYCRR §2070(g), Relating to the Use of Interrogatories. Comment Deadline is Jan. 29, 2014.
- Proposed New Preliminary Conference Form Comment Deadline is Feb. 3, 2014.
Advisory Committee on Civil Practice
- Proposed Adoption of 22NYCRR §202.5 Relating to Redaction of Confidential Personal Information in Papers Filed in Civil Matters. Comment Deadline is Jan. 29, 2014
Administrative Board of the Unified Court System
New York County, Supreme Court
- Motion Support Office to be Renamed New Note!
Kings County, Supreme Court
Queens County, Civil Court
New York State Court of Appeals
First Department, Appellate Division
First Department, Appellate Term
Second Department, Appellate Division
U.S. District Court, Eastern District
U.S. District Court, Southern District, Bankruptcy Court
- Reappointment of Bankruptcy Judge Robert E. Gerber
- Reappointment of Bankruptcy Judge Burton R. Lifland
U.S. Court of Appeals , Second Circuit