In the Matter of Robert Anthony Evans, Jr., a suspended attorney, Motion No. 2718 - June 26, 2017
- Disciplinary Proceeding, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- Motion No. 2718 - June 26, 2017
- Before: Rolando T. Acosta, P.J., John W. Sweeny, Jr., Sallie Manzanet-Daniels, Barbara R. Kapnick, Marcy L. Kahn, JJ.
- For Plaintiff: Jorge Dopico, Chief Attorney, Attorney Grievance Committee, New York (Kevin M. Doyle, of counsel), for petitioner.
- For Defendant: Howard Benjamin, Esq., for respondent.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now