In the Matter of Jay B. Zucker, M-1940 and In the Matter of Steven J. Kwestel (admitted as Steven Jeffrey Kwestel), M-1940, both attorneys and counselors-at-law. (April 25, 2017)
- Disciplinary Proceeding, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- Motion No. 1940, 1941 (April 25, 2017)
- Before: John W. Sweeny, Jr., J.P., Dianne T. Renwick, Richard T. Andrias, Ellen Gesmer, Marcy L. Kahn, JJ.
- For Plaintiff: Jorge Dopico, Chief Attorney, Attorney Grievance Committee, New York (Orlando Reyes, of counsel), for petitioner.
- For Defendant: Michael S. Ross, for respondents.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now