In the Matter of Michael J. Moshan, (admitted as Michael Jason Moshan), an attorney and counselor-at-law., Motion No. 2319 - May 16, 2017
- Disciplinary Proceeding, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- Motion No. 2319 - May 16, 2017
- Before: Peter Tom, J.P., John W. Sweeny, Jr., Sallie Manzanet-Daniels, Richard T. Andrias, Karla Moskowitz, JJ.
- For Plaintiff: Jorge Dopico, Chief Attorney, Attorney Grievance Committee, New York (Naomi F. Goldstein, of counsel), for petitioner.
- For Defendant: Michael S. Ross, for respondent.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now