In the Matter of Steven C. Brodsky, (admitted as Steven Charles Brodsky), an attorney and counselor-at-law., Motion No. 2579 - May 31, 2017
- Disciplinary Proceeding, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- Motion No. 2579 - May 31, 2017
- Before: Rolando T. Acosta, P.J., Rosalyn H. Richter, Troy K. Webber, Marcy L. Kahn, Ellen Gesmer, JJ.
- For Plaintiff: Jorge Dopico, Chief Attorney, Attorney Grievance Committee, New York (Orlando Reyes, of counsel), for petitioner.
- For Defendant: Richard E. Grayson, for respondent.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now