In the Matter of D. Andrew Marshall (admitted as Darrell Andrew Marshall), an attorney and counselor-at-law., M-144/M-2420 (May 3, 2017)
- Disciplinary Proceeding, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- M-144/M-2420 (May 3, 2017)
- Before: Rolando T. Acosta, J.P., Rosalyn H. Richter, Sallie Manzanet-Daniels, Judith J. Gische, Troy K. Webber, JJ.
- For Plaintiff: Jorge Dopico, Chief Attorney, Attorney Grievance Committee, New York (Jeremy S. Garber, of counsel), for petitioner.
- For Defendant: Respondent pro se.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now