In the Matter of Mark D. Bogard (admitted as Mark Daryl Bogard), an attorney and counselor-at-law, M-6099 (December 12, 2016)
- Disciplinary Proceeding, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- M-6099 (December 12, 2016)
- Before: Angela M. Mazzarelli, J.P., Rolando T. Acosta, Sallie Manzanet-Daniels, Troy K. Webber, Ellen Gesmer, JJ.
- For Plaintiff: Jorge Dopico, Chief Attorney, Attorney Grievance Committee, New York (Kevin P. Culley, of counsel), for petitioner.
- For Defendant: No appearance for respondent.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now