In the Matter of Paul H. Jones, a suspended attorney, M-5788 (December 8, 2016)
- Disciplinary Proceeding, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- M-5788 (December 8, 2016)
- Before: David Friedman, J.P., John W. Sweeny, Jr., Dianne T. Renwick, David B. Saxe, Judith J. Gische, JJ.
- For Plaintiff: Jorge Dopico, Chief Counsel, Attorney Grievance Committee, New York (Jun H. Lee, of counsel), for petitioner.
- For Defendant: No appearance for respondent.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now