In the Matter of David Schnall, an attorney and counselor-at-law, M-2683 (August 8, 2016), M-3816
- Disciplinary Proceeding, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- M-2683 (August 8, 2016), M-3816
- Before: Karla Moskowitz, J.P., Paul G. Feinman, Judith J. Gische, Barbara R. Kapnick, Ellen Gesmer, JJ.
- For Plaintiff: Jorge Dopico, Chief Counsel, Departmental Disciplinary Committee, New York (Jeremy S. Garber, of counsel), for petitioner.
- For Defendant: Michael A. Gentile, for respondent.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now