In the Matter of James A. Robbins, (admitted as James Andrew Robbins), an attorney and counselor-at-law., M-4123 (September 19, 2016)
- Disciplinary Proceeding, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- M-4123 (September 19, 2016)
- Before: Angela M. Mazzarelli, J.P., John W. Sweeny, Jr., Rolando T. Acosta, Karla Moskowitz, Ellen Gesmer, JJ.
- For Plaintiff: Jorge Dopico, Chief Counsel, Departmental Disciplinary Committee, New York (Vitaly Lipkansky, of counsel), for petitioner.
- For Defendant: Michael S. Ross, for respondent.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now