In the Matter of David J. Boden, an attorney and counselor-at-law., M-2875 (October 21, 2016)
- Disciplinary Proceeding, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- M-2875 (October 21, 2016)
- Before: John W. Sweeny, Jr., J.P., Rolando T. Acosta, Richard T. Andrias, Sallie Manzanet-Daniels, Troy K. Webber, JJ.
- For Plaintiff: Jorge Dopico, Chief Counsel, Departmental Disciplinary Committee, New York (Raymond Vallejo, of counsel), for petitioner.
- For Defendant: Respondent pro se.
This premium content is reserved for New York Law Journal subscribers.
Continue reading by getting started with a subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in now