New York's solicitor general insisted this week that the state's civil fraud case against Maurice "Hank" Greenberg and another former American International Group executive remains viable, despite settlements reached in federal court with AIG and its shareholders in 2013.
- Circuit Affirms Conviction Under Investment Advisor Act
- Judge: Hearing Request Didn't Put Mental State at Issue
- Man Faces Contempt Charge for Attempted Instagram Contact
- Security Pavilion Opens
- Justices Agree to Hear Copyright Case Over Cheerleading Uniforms
- Law Journal Seeks Nominations for Pro Bono, Public Service