What was once unthinkable became reality early Friday, when the U.K. voted by a healthy margin to leave the European Union. For U.S. and global law firms and their clients, the reverberations from Britain's exit will be felt immediately and will continue for years. Some will take advantage of opportunities in the transition, while other consequences of Brexit for the industry may be dire.
- Panel Upholds NYC Measure That Prohibits Biased Policing
- Matter Involving Disbarred Attorney, Queens Firm Referred to U.S. Prosecutors
- $415M Merrill Lynch Settlement Spurs SEC to Boost Enforcement
- Slim Majority Upholds Texas Affirmative Action Program
- Airlines Try to Stop Class Action Over Passenger Bag Fees
- Q&A: Margot Pollans
Panel Upholds NYC Measure That Prohibits Biased Policing