Zachary Warren, a young lawyer who faced criminal charges alongside three executives at Dewey & LeBoeuf, has formally put the case behind him and has relaunched his legal career at one of the country's top law firms.
- Class Status Granted in Suit Over Civil Detention of Immigrants in NYC
- Indian Point Shutdown Ends Some Fights; Others May Remain
- Eviction Upheld for Condo Owner Who Shirked Fees Since 2007
- Testimony by NY Man's Family May Be Key at Terrorism Trial
- Partner Reloads in $200M Sedgwick Sex Bias Case
- Note to Readers: The New York Law Journal will not be published on Monday in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. All state and federal courts are closed.
Welcome to Top Settlements New York 2016, a special section of the New York Law Journal encompassing settlements and mediations. The lawyers and law firms who are ranked in this special section represent the best of the best in the last 12 months.