Four parcels of property may be incorporated into an ambitious New York University expansion project in Manhattan's Greenwich Village without violating principles of the proper use of public parkland, the state Court of Appeals ruled this morning.
- Circuit Upholds Ebooks Price-Fixing Ruling
- Witness: News of DA's Probe Led to Dewey's Collapse
- Lawsuit Proceeds for Funding of Sex Reassignment Surgery
- Defendants' Reliance on Business Judgment Rule Fails
- Ruling Strikes Down Limits on Power Plant Emissions
- Justices Uphold Oklahoma’s Use of Lethal Injection Drug
Read about the latest developments in the trial of former Dewey & LeBoeuf execs Steven Davis, Stephen DiCarmine and Joel Sanders, who are charged with accounting-related misconduct that contributed to the firm's 2012 demise.
Trustee's Complaint Supports Claims That Former Directors Breached Duty of Loyalty
Officer Escorted From Courthouse Wins Award