A federal judge entered a $100 million damages award in a terrorism financing case against Arab Bank but paused enforcement, clearing the way for the bank to appeal an underlying liability verdict.
- Fenwick Opening New York Office to Tap Tech Transactions
- Bagel Shop Ruled Not Liable for Worker Who Punched Patron
- Prison Official Shielded From Suit Over Rastafarian Holiday
- Citing 'Focus on Race' in Picking Jury, Justices Reverse Conviction
- Burton Joseph, Retired Nassau County Justice, Dies
- New Jersey Panel Stresses Rules for Lawyer Accolades
The lawyers and law firms who are ranked in this special section represent the best of the best in 2015. Their zealous advocacy on behalf of their clients is inspiring and deserving of our respect.
Finding No Evidence of Fraud, Circuit Reverses $1.27B Verdict
Court Reinstates Claim Banks Manipulated LIBOR