While the axiom that a man's home is his castle is ingrained in the Anglo-American legal tradition, a state judge says the question of where the castle's gate begins is not so well defined.
- New Commercial Division Deposition Rule to Take Effect
- Political Sign Ordinance Said to Violate First Amendment
- Kids Get Benefits Despite Questions About Paternity
- Songwriter's Heirs Reclaim Rights to Holiday Classic
- Bikram Yoga Can't Be Copyrighted, Appeals Court Rules
- Note to Readers: The New York Law Journal will not be published Monday in observance of Columbus Day. All state and federal courts are closed.
Read about the latest developments in the trial of former Dewey & LeBoeuf execs Steven Davis, Stephen DiCarmine and Joel Sanders, who are charged with accounting-related misconduct that contributed to the firm's 2012 demise.
MTA Ordered to Allow Ads for Film About Muslim Comedians