Once again, prosecutors are aiming to persuade a Manhattan jury that top executives at Dewey & LeBoeuf lied to investors and lenders about the firm's financial condition before the firm's implosion nearly five years ago.
- Panel Reinstates Lawsuit of Actress Struck by Camera Truck
- Second Circuit Wrangles With Workplace Discrimination Question
- State of the Judiciary to Be Given in the Bronx, a First
- 2017 State Bar Meeting to Focus on Legal Angles of the Digital Age
- Uber Pays $20M to Settle Claims It Took Drivers for a Ride
- Lawyer's Fight Against NY Office Requirement Gains Support From ACC, NJSBA
Circuit Reinstates Exemption to EPA's Water Transfer Rule
Ineffective Counsel Claims Fail to Upset Insider-Trading Conviction
Welcome to Top Settlements New York 2016, a special section of the New York Law Journal encompassing settlements and mediations. The lawyers and law firms who are ranked in this special section represent the best of the best in the last 12 months.