A massive Wells Fargo customer data breach was not the work of a hacker, but of the bank's own lawyer who failed to review an entire set of discovery documents, including information about the bank's wealthy customers, before it was shipped to a litigation adversary.
- Cellino Denies Poaching, Asks for Receivership in Firm Dissolution
- Sports Gambler Sentenced to Prison for Insider Trading
- Judge Finds for 'Crazy Dog' in T-Shirt Trademark Case
- Westchester DA, County Launch Opioid Task Force
- Trump Administration Lines Up Against EEOC in LGBT Workplace Rights Case
- Court Enforces $4.8M in Insurance Coverage for Email Scam
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.
Panel Revives Suit Alleging Fatal Fall at Golf Course
Rejection of Defamation Suit Against NBC Is Upheld