On Monday afternoon and for most of Tuesday, the beginning of the fifth week of the trial, assistant U.S. attorney Jacquelyn Kasulis questioned FBI agent Michael Braconi about Martin Shkreli’s emails, a significant portion of which were to and from Evan Greebel, seeming to indicate that the two defendants kept in regular contact.
- Appeals Court Revives Ex-Client's $2.8M Case Against Willkie Farr & Gallagher
- Kirkland Bankruptcy Star Basta to Leave Firm
- Split Panel Upholds Testimony About DNA Tests Performed by Others
- Crowell & Moring Adds Arteaga to Antitrust Ranks in New York
- Federal Judge Tosses Civil Conspiracy Claim Over Bridgegate Traffic Jams
- Reliance on Location Tracking Data Growing in Divorce Cases, But It's Trickier in NY
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.