While Marc Kasowitz's role on President Donald Trump's legal team has been diminished, the "uberlitigator" still has a bevy of commercial cases on his plate back in New York.
- NY Seeks to Take On UK for High-Stakes Commercial Cases
- Amid Delays, Politics Leave US Attorney Prospects in Limbo
- Attacks on Gonzalez Mark Latest Brooklyn DA Forum
- City Bar, Others Laud Passage of Civil 'Gideon' Bill
- Linklaters Associate Denies Wrongdoing in Insider Trading Case
- 'Illustrating' the Law in the Eastern District
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.
Judge Tosses 'Unreasonable' Copyright Suit Over African Cookbook
Judge May Vacate Previously Granted Arbitration Award, Panel Rules