Lawyers making closing arguments in the securities fraud trial of ex-pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli on Thursday painted contrasting portraits of investors who were allegedly defrauded by the so-called "Pharma Bro."
- Cellino Denies Poaching, Asks for Receivership in Firm Dissolution
- Sports Gambler Sentenced to Prison for Insider Trading
- Judge Finds for 'Crazy Dog' in T-Shirt Trademark Case
- Westchester DA, County Launch Opioid Task Force
- Trump Administration Lines Up Against EEOC in LGBT Workplace Rights Case
- Court Enforces $4.8M in Insurance Coverage for Email Scam
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.
Panel Revives Suit Alleging Fatal Fall at Golf Course
Rejection of Defamation Suit Against NBC Is Upheld