The New York Times reported that the Department of Justice wants files related to Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort's work in Ukraine.
- Sanctions Motion Filed Against Wigdor Plaintiff in Fox Defamation Suit
- Former Maersk GC Opens NY Law Firm With Five Others
- Class Action Certified in Federal Overtime Suit Against Bloomberg
- NY Federal Judge Tosses Suit Accusing Del. Chancellor of Suppressing TransPerfect Workers' Free Speech Rights
- Ex-Olshan Employment Leader Launches Women-Owned Boutique
- What to Know About Noel Francisco as the New SCOTUS Term Nears
For general counsel seeking a hefty paycheck, it looks as though there's no better place to be than New York. A larger proportion of the top 100 best paid GCs in the U.S. work in New York than in any other state.
Monroe Town Court Justice Winchester Suspended by Top Court
Firm's Engagement Letter Not Specific Enough to Beat Back Malpractice Suit