New York County Supreme Court Justice Carol Edmead has ruled that Reorg Research, a subscription provider of information on distressed businesses to institutional clients, cannot use New York's Shield Law to protect its confidential sources. The company says it will appeal.
- NY Litigation Boutique Picks Up Cravath Partner
- Attorney for Benjamin Wey Argues for Dismissal, Citing Search
- Plaintiffs Lawyers and State AGs Could Team Up More Often in Trump Era
- Legal Service Providers Laud Expansion of Housing Court Representation
- MBBA Celebrates Black History Month
- Boutique, Facing Two Ex-Partner Suits, Enters Talks to Settle One
The New York Law Journal is looking to honor the best and brightest among New York's legal community across several different categories.
- Akin Gump Partner's Arrest Highlights Hiring Risks for Firms
- Ninth Circuit, Asserting Its Role, Keeps Nationwide Block on Travel Ban in Place
- In Travel Ban Appeal, Judges Don't Accept 'We’re in a Rush' Excuse
- With Giuliani Back at Greenberg Traurig, Rumors Follow Mukasey