A lawyer for the New York Attorney General's Office peppered Hank Greenberg with hours of questions on Tuesday, attempting to show he had played an intense, "hands on" role in trying to control losses from a failing auto-warranty insurance segment at AIG.
- $50M Securities Fraud Verdict Against Vivendi Upheld on Appeal
- NY's Chief Judge Urges Continued Focus on Civil Legal Services
- Federal Judge, Facebook and Kirkland Make Amends in Court
- Plaintiffs Firms Pounce on Wells Fargo After Fake-Accounts Scandal
- Judge Clears Path for PACER Overcharge Suit
- Federal Prosecutors Speak at Albany Law
This year's Reader Rankings reflect the continuing change taking place in your world. As the business and practice of law evolve, we continue to add new product and service categories to reflect how you are practicing today including new categories focusing on cybersecurity.
VerdictSearch and the New York Law Journal are proud to honor some of the highest dollar – and highest profile – Premises Liability cases from New York over the last five years.
In this Special Report, brought to you by Withum Smith & Brown "How Proposed Changes to the ECPA Affect Privacy Interests in Investigations," "Of Redbirds and Rockets: Corporate Espionage and America's Pastime," "Correspondent Banking: A Gateway to Money Laundering Requires Heightened Scrutiny," "Beyond Compliance: Three Tips From Recent Cases" and "Cases Illustrate Weaknesses in N.Y. Theft Statutes and Need for Reform."
The New York Law Journal turns the spotlight on attorneys who have recognized that practicing law is a privilege that comes with a responsibility to give back.