With a trial on felony charges just weeks away, federal prosecutors and lawyers for former law firm partner Evan Greebel are ratcheting up their rhetoric over some unusual issues, including the defense lawyers' own résumés.
- NY Proposes Regulating Credit Reporting Agencies
- Investors Jumping Into Legal Fray Over Equifax Data Breach
- Civil Legal Services Hearing Focuses on Immigration
- Equifax Executives' Stock Sales Raise 'Fundamental Questions' Tied to Breach
- Why Did a Federal Judge Sentence a Terminally Ill Mother to 75 Years for Health Care Fraud?
- Celebrating Constitution Day
For general counsel seeking a hefty paycheck, it looks as though there's no better place to be than New York. A larger proportion of the top 100 best paid GCs in the U.S. work in New York than in any other state.
Monroe Town Court Justice Winchester Suspended by Top Court
Firm's Engagement Letter Not Specific Enough to Beat Back Malpractice Suit