In the latest acquisition of an intellectual property boutique, Andrews Kurth, a 354-lawyer Houston-based firm, will hire 55 lawyers from New York-founded IP boutique Kenyon & Kenyon, which will then dissolve. The combination, although not historic in size, is significant for its symbolism.
- Recognizing 'Cat's Paw' Liability, Circuit Revives Bias Suit
- NLRB Defends Sanctions Against Whole Foods for Anti-Recording Policies
- Atlantic Records, Reddit End Dispute Over 'Heathens' Leak
- In Quoting Profanity, Some Judges Give a F#%&. Others Don't
- Housing Judge Finds for Queens Tenant Facing Eviction Over Son's Alleged Drug Dealing
- Judge in Stanford Sex Assault Case Removed From Criminal Duty
Queens Tenant Evades Eviction Over Allowing Son Accused of Drug Dealing on the Property to Return to Apartment