Atlantic Records wants a New York judge to force the user-driven news site Reddit to hand over IP address information that would show who posted a new Twenty One Pilots single more than a week before its planned release.
- Murder Conviction Reinstated as Conflict Claim Is Reversed
- Lawyers Restart GM Ignition Switch Litigation
- Path Cleared for Opt-Out Investor Lawsuit Against Bear Stearns
- Hofstra Professor, Authority in Bankruptcy Law Dies at 68
- Former Wachtell E-Discovery Guru Turns Sights to Politics
- Equal-Pay Suit Faults Sedgwick for 'Male Dominated Culture'
Noting Human Rights Concerns, Surrogate Denies Guardianship of Disabled Adult
Faulting Parole Board, Judge Orders Inmate's Release
The work of the First Department includes many types of matters other than the disposition of appeals.