Despite running entirely unopposed, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. has raised $344,732 in contributions this year. The donations range from multiple individual $10,000 donations, to a $10 donation from Upper East Side resident Matthew McEnerney. The list is also chock-full of attorneys.
- First Openly Gay Judge on Top NY Court Is Sworn In
- SEC Charges Rio Tinto, 2 Former Execs With Fraud for Inflating Coal Asset Value
- Judge to Decide if Lying Is 'Endemic' to NYPD
- More Mergers–and Merger Whispers–Keep Firms on Their Toes
- No Recovery for Woman Falsely Linked to Prostitution, Drugs
- Ex-Crowell Leader Abruptly Announces She's Quitting Firm
The winners of the New York Law Journal's first annual Best Of supplement, recognizing the vendors that New York lawyers and firm administrators turn to first to keep their lives on track, inside and outside of the office.
Jane Doe, Plaintiff v. HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Fahd Alsaud, Saudi Oger Ltd, and Mustapha Ouanes, Defendants 13 Civ. 571
$2.25 Million Award in Civil Action Against Convicted Rapist Explained
Court Reinstates Med Mal Case Over Catheterization Gone Awry