New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman will defy a congressional subpoena seeking information about his office's investigation of whether Exxon Mobil knowingly made misled investors and consumers about climate change.
- Closely Watched Insider Trading Trial to Open
- U.S. Not Immune in Suit Over Admiral's Injury at Retirement Fete
- Perkins Coie Lawyer's Advice Helped Spark Democratic Divisions
- US Judge in Milwaukee Chastised for Remarks on Urban 'Pathology'
- Former Reed Smith Partner's Hire DQs New Firm From IP Suit
- DiFiore Campaign Funds Underwrite Law Internships
The work of the First Department includes many types of matters other than the disposition of appeals.