A defense lawyer for Sean Stewart told jurors in opening statements Wednesday that his client's father traded on information shared in personal conversations.
- Suit Against Delaware Chancellor Said to Stand Little Chance
- Noting Human Rights Concerns, Surrogate Denies Guardianship of Disabled Adult
- Judge Grants Release of Hinckley 35 Years After Reagan Shooting
- Murder Conviction Reinstated as Conflict Claim Is Reversed
- Perkins Coie's Myriad Roles Raise DNC Conflict Questions
- Online Bankruptcy Service Tool Launched for Low-Income Clients
The work of the First Department includes many types of matters other than the disposition of appeals.