Paul Feinman on Wednesday was sworn in as an associate judge on the Court of Appeals, New York state's highest court, making him the first openly gay member and filling the vacancy created by the death of Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam last spring.
- NY, Other AGs Seek Emergency Order to Stop Trump From Ending ACA Subsidy
- SEC Charges Rio Tinto, 2 Former Execs With Fraud for Inflating Coal Asset Value
- More Mergers–and Merger Whispers–Keep Firms on Their Toes
- Second Circuit Rejects Suit Against Bharara, FBI Over Hedge Fund Office Raid
- Legal Aid Attorney-in-Chief Seymour James Announces 2018 Retirement
- Court of Appeals Boots Town Court Justice From Bench
The winners of the New York Law Journal's first annual Best Of supplement, recognizing the vendors that New York lawyers and firm administrators turn to first to keep their lives on track, inside and outside of the office.
Jane Doe, Plaintiff v. HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Fahd Alsaud, Saudi Oger Ltd, and Mustapha Ouanes, Defendants 13 Civ. 571
$2.25 Million Award in Civil Action Against Convicted Rapist Explained
Court Reinstates Med Mal Case Over Catheterization Gone Awry