After an appeals court last year revived a malpractice claim against Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, it's back to dual lawsuits in the firm's long-running litigation against Carl Icahn-controlled CVR Energy Inc.
- Judge Preserves Suit Challenging NYPD Lawyers' Prosecution of Low-Level Cases
- NY Fracking Waste Rules Not Good Enough, Environmental Groups Say
- Winston & Strawn Welcomes New Talent Management Team
- 3 Issues Arising Out of the EU-US Privacy Shield Annual Review
- SEC's Cyber Breach Report Too Little, Too Late, Experts Say
- Skadden in DOJ's Sights Over Manafort Work: Report
The winners of the New York Law Journal's first annual Best Of supplement, recognizing the vendors that New York lawyers and firm administrators turn to first to keep their lives on track, inside and outside of the office.
In this Special Report from the New York Law Journal: "Fashion Forward Financing: Looking to Banks and IP for the Next Trend," "The Intersection of Federal Civil Enforcement Claims and Health Care Restructurings," "Supreme Court's 'Henson' Decision Leaves Many Questions Unanswered," "Treatment of Make-Whole Premiums in Bankruptcy: A Bondholder Perspective," "Is Time Really of the Essence? Not in Bankruptcy." and "Intentional Fraudulent Conveyances And Bankruptcy Code §523(a)(2)(A)."