Picking up three former Bracewell lawyers, Hogan Lovells has expanded its securities litigation group in New York.
- Financial Adviser Accused of Stealing Millions From New Jersey Foundation
- Top NY Court Upholds Ruling in Monet Sale From Imelda Marcos' Home
- Collen IP Out After Sanctions Motions Filed in Omega Counterfeit Suit
- Investors Like the Way They Look After Men's Wearhouse Securities Dismissal Upheld
- Uber Tops Spending on Lobbying in New York State
- Professional Excellence Awards
The winners of the New York Law Journal's first annual Best Of supplement, recognizing the vendors that New York lawyers and firm administrators turn to first to keep their lives on track, inside and outside of the office.
Jane Doe, Plaintiff v. HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Fahd Alsaud, Saudi Oger Ltd, and Mustapha Ouanes, Defendants 13 Civ. 571
$2.25 Million Award in Civil Action Against Convicted Rapist Explained
Court Reinstates Med Mal Case Over Catheterization Gone Awry