In a characteristically unorthodox move, the president is reportedly poised to tap commercial litigator Marc Kasowitz to lead his personal legal team amid probes into his campaign’s alleged contacts with Russia.
- Trump Turns to Kasowitz, Rejecting DC Legal Vets
- Promotion of Acosta, 9 Other Justices Wins Praise From Litigators, Judges
- Giuliani to Court: I Had No Role in Trump Travel Ban
- All 5 NYC DAs Agree on One Thing: Better Pay Needed to Attract, Retain Talent
- Where's Trump? President's Portrait Absent From Federal Office Walls
- Fund for Modern Court Awards
In this Special Report: "Slack Fill: Is This Deception or Just a Bunch of Air?," "Searching for Web Crawling's Legal Boundaries," "A Judicial Perspective on the Management of Complex Litigation," "How to Customize Arbitration for Complex Commercial Cases," "Fee-Shifting Effect of Choice-of-Law Clauses" and "The Scope of Choice-of-Law Clauses in International Arbitration."
Judge Denies NYPD's Bid to Toss Open Records Case
The New York Law Journal is looking to honor the best and brightest among New York's legal community across several different categories.