After an appeals court last year revived a malpractice claim against Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, it's back to dual lawsuits in the firm's long-running litigation against Carl Icahn-controlled CVR Energy Inc.
- Lawyer Can Go Pro Se Despite Ties to Plaintiff
- NY Fracking Waste Rules Not Good Enough, Environmental Groups Say
- SEC's Cyber Breach Report Too Little, Too Late, Experts Say
- 3 Issues Arising Out of the EU-US Privacy Shield Annual Review
- Judge Preserves Suit Challenging NYPD Lawyers' Prosecution of Low-Level Cases
- Sanctions Motion Filed Against Wigdor Plaintiff in Fox Defamation Suit
In this Special Report from the New York Law Journal: "Fashion Forward Financing: Looking to Banks and IP for the Next Trend," "The Intersection of Federal Civil Enforcement Claims and Health Care Restructurings," "Supreme Court's 'Henson' Decision Leaves Many Questions Unanswered," "Treatment of Make-Whole Premiums in Bankruptcy: A Bondholder Perspective," "Is Time Really of the Essence? Not in Bankruptcy." and "Intentional Fraudulent Conveyances And Bankruptcy Code §523(a)(2)(A)."
Class Action Certified in Federal Overtime Suit Against Bloomberg
Monroe Town Court Justice Winchester Suspended by Top Court