Following the Equifax data breach, legal experts are considering what new regulations may result from the massive hack affecting 143 million Americans, and some others.
- Kasowitz Benson Adjusts Management Team Amid Tumultuous Year
- Defendants in Fox News Defamation Suit Push for Dismissal, Arbitration
- States Expand Probe Into Big Pharma Opioid Marketing
- Trump Lawyers' Loose Lips Find Audience in DC Power Lunch Scene
- Pay for Associate Hours? More Companies Say 'No Thanks'
- Conversation With Bharara on Public Corruption
For general counsel seeking a hefty paycheck, it looks as though there's no better place to be than New York. A larger proportion of the top 100 best paid GCs in the U.S. work in New York than in any other state.
Monroe Town Court Justice Winchester Suspended by Top Court
Firm's Engagement Letter Not Specific Enough to Beat Back Malpractice Suit