The Appellate Division bench is at capacity now that Gov. Andrew Cuomo has appointed nine state Supreme Court judges and promoted First Department Justice Rolando Acosta to fill that court's presiding justice role.
- Trump Turmoil Tempers Law Firm Business Forecasts
- NY Lawyer Hits Fox News With More Bias Suits, Keeps Pressure on UK Deal
- NYC, Citibike Settle With Brain-Injured Cyclist in Run-Up to Trial
- Supreme Court Limits Venue Shopping in Patent Litigation
- Wal-Mart Settlement in First LGBT Workers' Class Action Reflects Larger Shift
- Metropolitan Black Bar Awards
In this Special Report: "Slack Fill: Is This Deception or Just a Bunch of Air?," "Searching for Web Crawling's Legal Boundaries," "A Judicial Perspective on the Management of Complex Litigation," "How to Customize Arbitration for Complex Commercial Cases," "Fee-Shifting Effect of Choice-of-Law Clauses" and "The Scope of Choice-of-Law Clauses in International Arbitration."
Attorney Found in Contempt for Interfering With Receiver for 'Sloppy Tuna'
Panel Faults Court in Dismissal of Drug Conviction
The New York Law Journal is looking to honor the best and brightest among New York's legal community across several different categories.