In a characteristically unorthodox move, the president is reportedly poised to tap commercial litigator Marc Kasowitz to lead his personal legal team amid probes into his campaign's alleged contacts with Russia.
- Public Memorial for Abdus-Salaam Set for Friday
- One of Canada's Largest Firms Heads to New York
- Jury Indicts Suspect in Fatal Times Square Car Crash
- Pollard Blocked in Bid to Loosen Parole Terms
- SEC Charges 4 in Alleged Medicare Insider Trading Scheme
- Am Law 200 Rankings Bring Bad News for Some NY Firms
In this Special Report: "Slack Fill: Is This Deception or Just a Bunch of Air?," "Searching for Web Crawling's Legal Boundaries," "A Judicial Perspective on the Management of Complex Litigation," "How to Customize Arbitration for Complex Commercial Cases," "Fee-Shifting Effect of Choice-of-Law Clauses" and "The Scope of Choice-of-Law Clauses in International Arbitration."
Judge Denies NYPD's Bid to Toss Open Records Case
The New York Law Journal is looking to honor the best and brightest among New York's legal community across several different categories.