While Marc Kasowitz's role on President Donald Trump's legal team has been diminished, the "uberlitigator" still has a bevy of commercial cases on his plate back in New York.
- Seyfarth Shaw's 'Rooney Presumption' Drives Sudden Surge in Minority Hiring
- Small Offices Face Closure as Law Firms Seek Efficiency
- City Immunity Foils Lawyer's False-Arrest Claim Against NYPD
- NYLJ Announces Attorney of the Year Finalists
- UK Lit Funder Launches in Phila., Brings On Scheindlin
- NY Seeks to Take On UK for High-Stakes Commercial Cases
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.