Two former U.K.-based traders convicted for their involvement in the London Interbank Offered Rate exchange scandal saw the Second Circuit toss their entire case Wednesday, including indictments.
- Dewey Exec, SEC in Talks to Settle Suit Tied to Firm's Collapse
- GM Gains Defense Verdict in NY Ignition Switch Case
- Ex-Herrick IP Leader Launches Own Boutique
- Holder Will Meet With NY Minority Lawmakers for Airbnb
- Judge Declines to Open Up Trump Voting Commission Meeting
- Law Schools Are Losing Smart Applicants. How Do They Lure Them Back?
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.
- Are Law Firms Too Sophisticated for Their Own Good?
- Roberta Kaplan, Champion of DOMA Fight, Leaves Paul Weiss to Start New Firm
- Trump Lawyer Marc Kasowitz Denies ProPublica Report on Alcohol Abuse
- Client Sues Kasowitz Firm for Alleged Billing Fraud, Cites Work for Trump