As the primary election nears, the gloves came off Thursday evening at a forum for the race for Brooklyn district attorney.
- Bond Trader's Fees Found Recoverable by Circuit
- SDNY Drops Charges in 'London Whale' Case
- 'Illustrating' the Law in the Eastern District
- NY Seeks to Take On UK for High-Stakes Commercial Cases
- Amid Delays, Politics Leave US Attorney Prospects in Limbo
- Magistrate Judge Issues Sanctions in Pirating Suit
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.
- Are Law Firms Too Sophisticated for Their Own Good?
- Roberta Kaplan, Champion of DOMA Fight, Leaves Paul Weiss to Start New Firm
- Trump Lawyer Marc Kasowitz Denies ProPublica Report on Alcohol Abuse
- Client Sues Kasowitz Firm for Alleged Billing Fraud, Cites Work for Trump
Judge Tosses 'Unreasonable' Copyright Suit Over African Cookbook
Judge May Vacate Previously Granted Arbitration Award, Panel Rules