Attorneys for Brazilian energy giant Petrobras are asking the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sec-ond Circuit to reconsider its order that would largely have allowed the class action suit against it to proceed.
- Shkreli Emails to Lawyer Are Center Stage as Trial Moves Toward Conclusion
- Split Panel Upholds Testimony About DNA Tests Performed by Others
- Kirkland Bankruptcy Star Basta to Leave Firm
- Appeals Court Revives Ex-Client's $2.8M Case Against Willkie Farr & Gallagher
- VW Plaintiffs' Team Awarded Another $125M in Fees and Costs
- Ex-Arent Fox Partner's Info Leads to Insider Trading Plea
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.