Attorneys for Brazilian energy giant Petrobras are asking the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sec-ond Circuit to reconsider its order that would largely have allowed the class action suit against it to proceed.
- Ex-Arent Fox Partner's Info Leads to Insider Trading Plea
- Cuomo Signs Bill Increasing Some Court Employees’ Pay
- Crowell & Moring Adds Arteaga to Antitrust Ranks in New York
- Federal Judge Tosses Civil Conspiracy Claim Over Bridgegate Traffic Jams
- Rejection of Defamation Suit Against NBC Is Upheld
- Petrobras Seeks Circuit Review of Decision on Class Status
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.