"No reasonable copyright attorney, or even an attorney who had devoted 20 minutes to legal research, would have filed this complaint," Eastern District Judge Brian Cogan wrote in awarding attorney fees and costs to the defendant.
- Tort-Reform Group Champions Bill to Regulate Certain Litigation Funders
- Ashley Madison Class Accord Raises Question: How Do You Find Claimants Who Don't Want to Be Found?
- Menendez Hopes Silver Ruling Will Bring Him Good Fortune
- LI Lawyer Accused of Aiding Securities Fraud Scheme
- UK Regulator Hits White & Case With Record Fine
- Types of College Grads Nailing the LSAT Aren't Keen on Law School
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.
- Are Law Firms Too Sophisticated for Their Own Good?
- Roberta Kaplan, Champion of DOMA Fight, Leaves Paul Weiss to Start New Firm
- Trump Lawyer Marc Kasowitz Denies ProPublica Report on Alcohol Abuse
- Client Sues Kasowitz Firm for Alleged Billing Fraud, Cites Work for Trump