"No reasonable copyright attorney, or even an attorney who had devoted 20 minutes to legal research, would have filed this complaint," Eastern District Judge Brian Cogan wrote in awarding attorney fees and costs to the defendant.
- Menendez Hopes Silver Ruling Will Bring Him Good Fortune
- LI Lawyer Accused of Aiding Securities Fraud Scheme
- UK Regulator Hits White & Case With Record Fine
- Types of College Grads Nailing the LSAT Aren't Keen on Law School
- Dewey Exec, SEC in Talks to Settle Suit Tied to Firm's Collapse
- GM Gains Defense Verdict in NY Ignition Switch Case
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.
- Are Law Firms Too Sophisticated for Their Own Good?
- Roberta Kaplan, Champion of DOMA Fight, Leaves Paul Weiss to Start New Firm
- Trump Lawyer Marc Kasowitz Denies ProPublica Report on Alcohol Abuse
- Client Sues Kasowitz Firm for Alleged Billing Fraud, Cites Work for Trump