Lawyers making closing arguments in the securities fraud trial of ex-pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli on Thursday painted contrasting portraits of investors who were allegedly defrauded by the so-called "Pharma Bro."
- Misconduct Findings Against Irell, Pharma Client Upheld by Federal Circuit
- Cellino Denies Poaching, Asks for Receivership in Firm Dissolution
- Trump Administration Lines Up Against EEOC in LGBT Workplace Rights Case
- Trump's DOJ Is 'Misleading' Court in Emoluments Suit, New Study Claims
- 'Enduring' Legal Principles Will Trump Politics at DOJ, Says Former Skadden Lawyer Mary L. Smith
- Democratic AGs Unite to Counter Regulatory Rollbacks Pushed by Trump, Congress and Industry
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.
Panel Revives Suit Alleging Fatal Fall at Golf Course
Rejection of Defamation Suit Against NBC Is Upheld