NYPD officers who arrested a lawyer who was speaking with demonstrators gathered in Zuccotti Park in lower Manhattan to commemorate the Occupy Wall Street movement are entitled to immunity from a false-arrest suit, a federal appeals court ruled on Monday.
- Bulk Appeals Prompt Second Department to Hold Summer Session
- 3 From Big Law Chosen as SDNY Magistrate Judges
- Partner Group Leaves Reed Smith for King & Spalding in NY
- Petrobras Seeks Circuit Review of Decision on Class Status
- Schneiderman, 10 Other State AGs Sue EPA Over Chemical Safety Rule
- Small Offices Face Closure as Law Firms Seek Efficiency
The New York Law Journal announces its 2017 Professional Excellence Awards honorees.